Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Thank You For All Your Support

On behalf of Gladys and myself, we would like to say a big thank you for all your support during the past couple of years since Cheryl got sick. We thank you for being there for us with your time, thought and prayers.

Cheryl is doing very well at the moment with no pain and just a little discomfort. She has a CT Scan scheduled for September 22 and a full body MRI on September 28. Once we get the results from those scans we should know whether the radiation and treatment worked. The signs are good and we are hoping for a good report.

So please keep up those thoughts and prayers. I will be in touch either through here, text, emails or phone calls. We hope all is well with all you guys out there. As well we hope that you had a lovely and relaxing summer once it made it's appearance. Well, at least for those on the mainland - on the Rock I think it lasted for a week in August. We were just fortunate enough to be home for that week from Aug 14 - 21.

I am going to try and start this little blog up again. Not sure how long I will continue or not but I will start. If you have any information or photos to pass along feel free to send them to me.

Cheers to all.

Barry

No comments: